- ProxylessNAS [ICLR’19], an efficient neural architecture search algorithm with a light-weight pre-trained model for mobile AI is integrated by AWS AutoGluon and Facebook PyTorch.
[paper][code][demo][poster][MIT news][IEEE Spectrum]
- Temporal Shift Module (TSM) [ICCV’19], a fast and light-weight video recognition model is integrated by NVIDIA and PaddlePaddle.
[paper][demo][code][poster][MIT News][Engadget][MIT Technology Review][NVIDIA News][NVIDIA Jetson Developer Forum]
- Once-For-All Network (OFA) for on-device AI is highlighted by Qualcomm.
- March 2020: Song presents “Faster, Power-Efficient Video Recognition” at EmTech Digital.
- April 2020: Song presents “AutoML for TinyML with Once-for-all-Network” at ICLR’20 NAS workshop.
- April 2020: Song presents “Once-for-All: Train One Network and Specialize it for Efficient Deployment” at TinyML Webinar.